Posted by Delilah on Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 7:04pm.
A synonym for writhe is (1 point)
In which part of the plot is the conflict resolved? (1 point)
The part of a narrative that introduces the setting and the characters is called the (1 point)
Which of the following statements represents an example of constructive feedback about an imaginative story? (1 point)
I'm sorry, but I'm not that interested in the topic.
I understand that the conflict in the story is man vs. nature.
I think you should add more sensory details to introduce the setting.
8. I think you should add more sensory details to introduce the setting.
Answer this Question
- english - Using the four basic plot elements from the dramatic plot (exposition...
- language arts - The point in the plot where Mr. Clemens falls and injures ...
- 7th grade language arts only 1 question - 5. A synonym for the word nimble is ...
- English - At what point of a plot does the action wind down to reveal the ...
- Literature - I need help figuring out the exposition, complications, climax, and...
- Reading ASAP - I'm doing my summer reading list and I need help these are the ...
- Language - What is the term for the part of the story that sets up the story's ...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 4. Which of the following is a ...
- Reading - 2. In The Tell-Tale Heart, the point at which the narrator feels ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 1. 3w 10w (1 point) 13w 7w 7 7w 2. y + 1.2y...