Posted by Delilah on Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 7:04pm.
A synonym for writhe is (1 point)
In which part of the plot is the conflict resolved? (1 point)
The part of a narrative that introduces the setting and the characters is called the (1 point)
Which of the following statements represents an example of constructive feedback about an imaginative story? (1 point)
I'm sorry, but I'm not that interested in the topic.
I understand that the conflict in the story is man vs. nature.
I think you should add more sensory details to introduce the setting.
8. I think you should add more sensory details to introduce the setting.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- LA - characterization characters characters' motives characters' traits climax ...
- Language Arts - 1. What is the term for the part of a story that sets up the ...
- english - Using the four basic plot elements from the dramatic plot (exposition...
- language arts - The point in the plot where Mr. Clemens falls and injures ...
- 7th grade language arts only 1 question - 5. A synonym for the word nimble is ...
- Language - What is the term for the part of the story that sets up the story's ...
- English - The detail that Buck used to hunt with the Judge's sons is part of ...
- Reading ASAP - I'm doing my summer reading list and I need help these are the ...
- LA - Squeaky and gretchen are talented runners who each wanna win the may day's ...
- English - At what point of a plot does the action wind down to reveal the ...