Posted by Alexa=( on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 8:41pm.
Find the unit rate. Round to the nearest tenth. 344 miles in 11 hours
i try and try i still don't get it please anybody could help me please =(
math - Alexa=(, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 8:42pm
math - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 8:43pm
Simply divide 344 by 11.
344/11 = 31.2727 = 31.3
Does that make sense to you?
31.3 miles in one hour
62.6 miles in two hours
93.9 miles in three hours
and so on --
math - Mystery Woman, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 2:36pm
Really? you fell for that! She did this to get the answer in a unit test in connexus!
math - Honestly, Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 3:48pm
^ Umm we vistied the page so you r doing it too , don't front
math - ^^ OWNED, Friday, December 21, 2012 at 7:10pm
math - Amanda Fire, Friday, May 8, 2015 at 1:54pm
Honestly, I don't see how she gave her the answer I mean, it's not in the multiple choices that are given.
math - No Name, Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 12:58pm
Dangg you got told
math - Colton, Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 6:45pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find the unit rate. Round to the nearest tenth, if necessary. 344 miles ...
- Math - 4.)Find the unit rate. Round to the nearest tenth, if necessary. 344 ...
- Math HELP! - Find the unit rate. Rounf to the nearest tenth, if necassary. 344 ...
- math - write a unit rate for the situation. round to the nearest hundredth if ...
- Ratios and Rates - Please help me with the following problems: 3. Express each ...
- Math - Im going to try another percentage problem. Will you please double check ...
- Math-- Please check - A package of 16 tea bags costs $2.29. Find the unit price ...
- math - i don't get 2 use the rate 380 miles in 5 hours 2 find the unknown number...
- calculus - The circumference of a sphere was measured to be 76 cm with a ...
- math - Find each unit rate. Round to the nearest hundredth if necessary. 357 ...