Posted by Delilah on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 7:12pm.
Questions 1–2 are based on "Loser." Questions 3–5 correspond to "Friends Forever."
What event caused the main character to change? (1 point)
his date with Jenny
his parents' deaths
his strange talent
finding the lost boy
How did Jenny react when her date found the brush? (1 point)
In this nonfiction article, the phrases "Drifting apart" and "Three was a crowd" are _____. (1 point)
Based on your understanding of "Friends Forever," what is not a way to resist negative peer pressure? (1 point)
Stand up for what you believe is right.
Make your own decisions based on your values.
Believe that you don't need anybody's help or advice.
Don't let others tell you whom to hang out with.
The various examples in this article suggest that an important quality in a friend is (1 point)
the desire to be friends with just one person.
the desire to win.
the ability to get along with family members.
the ability to forgive mistakes.
You would consult a thesaurus to find (1 point)
a synonym for the word elaborate.
the correct punctuation when writing dialogue.
the meaning of a foreign word or phrase.
the correct spelling of the word accumulate.
Which of the following is a comparative adverb? (1 point)
Which of the following is not a superlative form of an adjective? (1 point)
1. his parents' deaths
4. Believe that you don't need anybody's help or advice.
5. the ability to forgive mistakes.
6. a synonym for the word elaborate.
Answer this Question
- Language Arts 7 A Unit 4: Who Can We Really Coun - Please help ASAP! ...
- language arts 6th grade - i need help finding the questions for the story ALL ...
- English - ms. sue - ms. sue for yesterday chapter questions on water for ...
- Language Arts - I left my McMillian text book for language arts in school today ...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue please - 4. Which of the following is a ...
- 7th grade social Studies questions Ms. Sue please - Hi Ms. Sue, can you please ...
- 7th grade language arts only 1 question - 5. A synonym for the word nimble is ...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue pleaselast queston - 3. Which of the following ...
- language arts Ms. Sue please - 4. "Brer" is dialect for briar. brother. Mister. ...
- 7th Grade Language- Arts Ms.Sue~! - 3. Where should you insert a colon in this ...