Posted by Unknown on Friday, November 30, 2012 at 2:43pm.
Is this right?!
G(x)=x^3+2 ; x=-2.-1.0,1,2
g(-2) ; -2^3+2=-6
g(-1) ; -1^3+2=1
g(0) ; 0^3+2=2
g(1) ; 1^3+2=3
g(2) ; 2^3+2=10
Algebra2 - Steve, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 2:50pm
looks good to me.
Algebra2 - Unknown, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 2:51pm
Thanks very much!
Algebra2 - Steve, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 2:52pm
just a note you should write
g(-2) = (-2)^3+2 = -6
you are correct only because (-2)^3 = -2^3
for even powers, such as 2, (-2)^2 ≠ -2^2
Algebra2 - Unknown, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 2:54pm
Lol. Ahh yes I know. I found that mistake. and corrected it too.
Thank you though.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra2 - is this right? 27. h(x)= |x-3| ; x=0,1,2,3,4,5,6 h(x); |0-3| =3 h(x...
- Algebra2 - Is this right?? 1. f(x)= |x-5| if x≤1 ; (1)/(x+1) if x>1 f(-...
- Algebra2 - Are these right?! Absolute value : 1. |x^2-2x+16|=8 x=-4 x=-3 x=-2 x=...
- Algebra2 - Making Sure these are right? absolute value: 1.|7x+2|=10 x=1.1 x=1.7 ...
- Algebra2 - I got this answer for a problem, and I'm not sure if it's right. Can ...
- algebra2/trignometry - in right triangle PQR,Q=90DEGREE,PQ=4 AND PR=7 WHAT IS ...
- Algebra2 - Can Someone Check My Anwsers? 1. -17=10x+3 = x=2 2.9x+5=7x+3x-2 = x= ...
- algebra2 - 1. solve: 5+4x-2x^2=0 2. find k so that the like kx-3y=4k is a. ...
- Algebra2/Trig - sqr(x^2-4)+(x^2)/x^2+1 I got ((x^2+1)*sqr(x^2-4)+x^2)/x^2+1 But ...
- algebra2 please check my answer thanks - find the vertical asymptotes of the ...