Posted by alex on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 10:40pm.
Estimate a 15% tip on a taxi ride that costs $23.25.
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 10:42pm
math - Anonymous, Friday, December 21, 2012 at 12:39pm
math - nehneh, Friday, February 20, 2015 at 12:29pm
terd neh neh
math - seleena, Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 6:24pm
ms sue is right
math - StingRay2020, Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 4:37pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - is this correct? - 1. Estimate a 15% tip on a taxi ride that costs $23.25...
- Math - Estimate a 15% tip on a taxi ride that costs $23.25. I got 3.50 as the ...
- math...help plz - estimate a 20% tip on a taxi ride that costs $21.30.show your ...
- TIP MATH! - Explain how mental math can be used to estimate a 15% tip on a taxi ...
- math - Estimate a 15% tip on a taxi ride that cost 23.25.
- Pre-algebra - If m is the number of minutes a taxi ride lasts, then 2 + 0.35m ...
- math - you want to spend at most $10 for a taxi ride. before you go ansywre the ...
- algebra - The total charge for a taxi ride includes an initial fee of $2.75 plus...
- Need all the help i can get - Hi i'm pretty new to this and i don't know what to...
- math - A taxi charges a $5 fee plus $3 for each mile. Mrs. Gonzalez paid a total...