Posted by alex on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 10:39pm.
72 is what percent of 480? Write and solve an equation to solve the problem
- math - kay, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 4:39am
480* x%= 72 so x%= 72/480 so x/100= 36/240=6/40=3/20 so x= 100*(3/20)=15
- math - kkkkio, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 4:19pm
- math - kkkkio, Monday, December 17, 2012 at 4:24pm
connexus academy students stop cheating
- math - to kkkkio , Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 2:52pm
- math - Thanks, Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 3:00pm
popoppin[o v[o ev
vneinp ii eb
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Another question to check, sorry... =/ - 7. 72 is what percent of 480? ...
- Need all the help i can get - Hi i'm pretty new to this and i don't know what to...
- Math for Steve - 1. Identify the part, whole, and percent in the following ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please - 1. Identify the part, whole, and percent in the ...
- Math Help! - Write a percent equation that can be used to solve the following ...
- Math - Write a word problem that will use the equation 2/6x8/10=x in order to ...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- math - A has Rsx and B has Rs y.if A GIVES R4 to B, then B wii have twice as ...
- Math - You are supposed to come up with an equation to solve this problem. I ...
- Pre calculus - How do I solve this exponent problem? I understand the exponent ...