Posted by Delilah on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 6:44pm.
While Earth's orbit around the sun takes roughly 365 days, a single rotation of Earth takes about (1 point)
During the summer solstice in the United States, the ______ _______ is tilted farthest toward the sun. (1 point)
Earth's two low latitude, or tropic, zones are known as the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of (1 point)
Where are moderate climates generally found?
high in the mountains
in low latitudes
in middle latitudes
near Earth’s poles
1. 24 hours.
2. Northern Hemisphere
4. in middle latitudes
**I know, this may seem like science, but its actually social studies too :)
- 7th grade social studies Ms. Sue please - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 6:46pm
Yes -- these are geography question. :-)
All of your answers are correct.
- 7th grade social studies Ms. Sue please - Delilah, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 6:55pm
OK wasn't sure sorry! Thanks!
- 7th grade social studies Ms. Sue please - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 7:05pm
You're welcome. :-)
I recognize those questions. I taught 7th grade geography.
- 7th grade social studies Ms. Sue please - Anonymous, Monday, March 17, 2014 at 9:19am
Answer this Question
- social studies - Multiple Choice 1. While Earth's orbit around the sun takes ...
- Science 6th grade Earth's day and night ANSWERS - 1. how does earth's rotation ...
- physics - The furthest distance from the Sun to Earth is df=1.521E8 The shortest...
- 3rd grade - Solor System - Two Questions: If it takes Jupiter 9.9 hours to make ...
- Physics - What is the orbital velocity of the Earth around the Sun, assuming the...
- Phyics Toughest question on earth - Estimate the time difference between the ...
- heeeeeeeeeeeelp physics vrey tough - Estimate the time difference between the ...
- Math WORD PROBLEM - The time in hours it takes a satellite to complete an orbit ...
- earth - The Earth orbits the Sun once every 365 days. The distance between the ...
- Science - Why is an extra day added to February every four years? It is nice to ...