Posted by Ashley on Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 6:00pm.
Graph each equation by making a table. Y = 4
- Linear equation - Jennifer, Friday, November 30, 2012 at 5:41pm
Start making a table of points. For y=4, for any value of x, y = 4
The graph will be a horizontal line through (0, 4)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Linear equation - Graph each equation by making a table. Y = 4
- Math: Linear Equation - I have not learned this yet in class and I am stuck on ...
- pre-algebra - Explain the basic method(steps) for graphing a linear equation. ...
- graph linear equations - I have tried going through the TI-84 plus manual that ...
- Math - For which table(s) of values in Exercises 39–42 is the relationship ...
- math - ahhhhhh...i cant seem to figure out how you graph an equation(linear) a ...
- math - Mike makees the following table of the distances he travels during the ...
- Graphing Linear Equations and Inequalities - Fill in the t-table below for the ...
- Algebra - Determine if the relationship represented in the table is linear. If ...
- AAlgebra 1 - Graph each equation by making a table. Y = 4