Posted by Erick on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 11:18pm.
1. What is the area of triangle ABC if a = 47.0°, β = 57.8°, and a = 10.2 cm?
A. 58.2 cm2
B. 43.5 cm2
C. 38.4 cm2
D. 33.3 cm2
2. Given triangle ABC with β = 41°, g = 14°, and a = 5.0, find the value of c.
3. Resolve the vector, v, with magnitude 2.0 × 102 and angle 60°.
A. v = 170i + 100j
B. v = 120i + 160j
C. v = 100i + 170j
D. v = 10i + 17j
4. What is the area of triangle ABC if a = 83.4 ft, b = 53.1 ft, and c = 37.2 ft?
A. 16,100 ft2
B. 709 ft2
C. 1,220 ft2
D. 76.0 ft2
5. Which of the following statements relating to the Pythagorean theorem are true?
(i) The magnitude of a vector is based on the Pythagorean theorem.
(ii) The law of cosines is based on the Pythagorean theorem.
(iii) The law of sines is based on the Pythagorean theorem.
A. (i) and (ii)
B. (i) only
C. (ii) only
D. (ii) and (iii)
6. How much work is done by raising a 117-lb box vertically 18.0 inches?
A. 25,300 ft-lb
B. 2,110 ft-lb
C. 176 ft-lb
D. 5,190 ft-lb
7. Given triangle ABC with g = 61.0°, β = 29.0°, and b = 20.5, find the value of a.
8. Given triangle ABC with b = 14.0, c = 11.0, and β = 105°, find the value of a.
B. 8.7 and 20
D. 6.3 and 12
- trigonometry - Steve, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 11:05am
I did #1 for you (see related links below). These questions cover a variety of techniques, so you must have studied several topics. Have you no ideas at all on their workings? If not, a little help here may not be sufficient to get you through.
Answer this Question
trigonometry - okay so i have this trigonometry problem were i HAVE to use ...
Trigonometry - The perimeter of an isosceles triangle is 6.6824. find its area.
math - Trigonometry - determine the area of a parallelogram in which 2 sides are...
trigonometry - Determine the area of triangle ABC, given the following ...
Trigonometry - Find the area of a sector, given a central angle of 240degrees ...
Trigonometry - Find the area of a sector, given a central angle of 240° and a ...
please help - area of a dodecagon? - The distance between two opposite vertices ...
trigonometry - In triangle ABC, a=8, b=15, and m<C=40 degrees. Find the area ...
6th G-Math - 1.What is a reasonable estimate for the area of a circle with ...
trigonometry - given triangle ABC with AB=7cm, BC=8cm and AC=9cm calculate 1. ...