Posted by Jman on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 12:54pm.
2. In “Cream Puff,” Jen is a dynamic character because she
shows her active personality in the story.
is the main character of the story.
stays the same during the course of the story.
changes during the course of the story.
3. Jen resolves her conflict by learning how to
follow the coach’s advice.
play according to her strength.
learn from her father’s example.
take a hit on the court.
4. Identify the participle and the word it modifies in the following sentence.
The boy’s hateful words caused the girl so much pain.
- Lang Arts - Jman, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 1:02pm
Help me please
- Lang Arts - Jman, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 1:21pm
i just need the last one
- Lang Arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 1:23pm
I can't help with the first three because I haven't read this story.
There is no participle in number 4.
- Lang Arts - Jman, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 1:25pm
so its not c on 4
- Lang Arts - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 1:46pm
Read this about participles.
- Lang Arts - toby turnback punk, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 10:30am
- Lang Arts - anonymous, Monday, December 10, 2012 at 2:29pm
in case anybody still needs help with this question i just took the quiz and toby turnback punk is correct i checked my ansswers with his he is correct
- Lang Arts - L0velyLayna, Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 1:50pm
Anonymous and Toby Turnback Punk are both correct. To be honest, the story isn't worth reading. I didn't really like it, although it was a requirement to complete the quiz. I was going to answer this question but I was beaten to it.:(
- Lang Arts - Anonymous, Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 6:08pm
4 is c
- Lang Arts - Anon, Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 9:02am
4 is c. You made me get it wrong... -_-
- Lang Arts - Jiskha, Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 5:26am
The correct answer for # 2 is d. Just did the quick check. :)
- Lang Arts - Jiskha, Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 5:29am
And also, the correct answer for # 3 is b. :)
Answer this Question
- Lang. Arts - In “Cream Puff,” Jen is a dynamic character because she A.shows ...
- language arts - 1.Which sentence provides an example of swaggered? -Marco was so...
- language art - Which sentence provides an example of swaggered? -Marco was so ...
- Lang. Arts - From the story "Cream Puff" Jen resolves her conflict by learning ...
- ELA - The main character of the story and the "owner" of the central conflict is...
- English - What is a dynamic character? *A dynamic character is a character who ...
- langauge arts - mr. sue help!! - 25. Select one story from the unit and identify...
- English - Thank you very much for your suggestions. Here are some more sentences...
- english - the antagonist of a story is: a)the hero of the story. b)engaged in a...
- reading (Ms. Sue or Writeacher) - Those members will create a "page" in a ...