Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 8:16pm.
If the ratio of children to parents is 3 to 2 which of these shows possible numbers of children to parents?
A.60 children 90 parents
B.169 children 112 parents
C.112 children 169 parents
D.170 children 115 parents
There are 2 men teachers to every 5 women teachers at Lamar Middle School. There are exactly 24 men on the faculty of Lamar. Which proportion can be used to find W, the number of women teachers at Lamar?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 8:24pm
You're close on the first one, but none of the answers are correct. Check for typos in the problem.
The second one is correct.
- Math - Jerald, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 8:28pm
168 children and 112 parents for B
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 8:30pm
- Math - Jessica, Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 3:05am
It is a . Because ratios not only have to always be even
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - In this passage, what is the first indication that the story takes ...
- working with parents and families - New parents often experience stress and ...
- English 9 - Hey, I made a thesis for my essay, but is it any good? Make any ...
- Education - Authoritarian parents A) accept more immature behavior than do other...
- the exceptional child - Transactional relationships exist in the families ...
- English - 10. In “Orphans Give Indian Couple Will to Live,” the Paramesvarans ...
- English - Can you check these other sentences, too. Thank you. 1) Michael Brown ...
- social studies - how many children were seperated from there parents or ...
- learning skills - According to the text, why should teachers of young children ...
- english - 1. On Christmas, children usually get gifts from their parents. 2. At ...