Posted by sarah on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 8:07pm.
In cattle, red hair and white hair are codominant. Cattle with both white hair and red hair are what?
science - Rylee, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 8:09pm
say red hair is Hr- where - is either another Hr or a recessive allele and white hair is Hw- then roan cows are HrHw heterozygous codominant
Hope this helps :)
science - Job, Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 7:17pm
In cattle red hair and white hair chromatic and cattle with both white hair and red hair are what
science - William, Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 10:25pm
science - mallory, Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 2:36pm
i am confused!!!!!!???
science - Steve Jobs, Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 10:45pm
I am a person too. STOP YELLING AT ME.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - The observed distribution of offspring was: black-red 1,070; black-...
- English expression - A: What color hair do you have? B: I have blond / black / ...
- math - IF 7/12 CLASS HAS BROWN HAIR 2/12 HAS RED HAIR ,WHAT FRACTION MORE OF THE...
- Biology - In goats, the allele for black hair is dominant to that for red. Two ...
- anatomy - What contains blood vessels that nourish the growth zone of the hair...
- Math - If a class has a population where 5% of the students have red hair and 12...
- biology - In some dogs, long hair (L) is dominat over short hair (l), and wavy ...
- Science - When hair is combed with a hard rubber comb, the hair becomes ...
- Science - 3. A gene is to a chromosome as? A.)A pea is to a pod**** B.)A front ...
- Biology - Olga Oompah has red hair and marries Oliver Oompah who has blue hair. ...