Posted by Delilah on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 8:06pm.
This term refers to a subject in artwork that has been simplified and rearranged. (1 point)
This term refers to artwork that does not have a reference to a subject or object. (1 point)
This type of abstract design is based on geometric shapes. (1 point)
3. geometric abstraction
Answer this Question
- art need help - 1. This is the study of beauty and art. (1 point)ethics harmony ...
- 7th grade art ASAP please - 1. This occurs when an animal, object, or idea is ...
- art - 1. This style of painting is about expressing the artist's feelings. (1 ...
- art - 1. This is an identifiable symbol that stands for a company. (1 point)...
- Art - 12. This type of ad implies the product will make you beautiful. (1 point...
- 7th grade art ms.sue asap please - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an...
- 7th grade art help Ms. Sue please! - 1. This is the process of gathering facts ...
- I need help - 1. This term refers to the scale model of a larger piece. (1 point...
- 7th grade Art - 1. This element of art is used to create depth in a picture. (1 ...
- 7th grade art - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an artwork (1 point) ...