Posted by Lily on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:29pm.
Please help i need to put this sentences in order and combine them in order to make sense.
1. The pizza sits on the table.
2. It is fresh from the oven.
3. It is in the middle of the table.
4. Its crust rises up.
5. The crust is thick.
6. The crust is golden brown.
7. It is like a wall.
8. The wall surrounds the rest of the ingredients.
9. The sauce steams.
10. The sauce bubbles.
11. Its smell drifts upwards.
12. The smell is slightly sweet.
13. Pepperoni slices lie on the pizza.
14. They are shiny.
15. They are dappled.
16. They contrast with the sauce.
17. The sauce is dull red.
18. Mushroom slices rest in the sauce.
19. The slices are now shriveled.
20. The slices are now soft.
21. Their edges are curved up.
22. The curving is slight.
23. Green olives are scattered about.
24. Black olives are scattered about.
25. They dot the surface.
26. Cheese melts over the pizza.
27. The cheese is creamy.
28. It enmeshes everything in its strands.
29. The strands are weblike.
30. They trap the tastes until someone releases.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Combine the sentences below into a brief paragraph,using clear and ...
- Math - When they dial 3 and turn the oven on, it is like pushing the old button...
- English - 1. May I take your order? 2. Would you like to order now? 3. Will you ...
- math - 15 friends want to order pizza for dinner. They predict that each person ...
- Math/English? - Hey! How's it going? Can anyone help me out here? My teacher ...
- Statistics - You have the following information about 7 pizzas in the oven:3 of ...
- math - Charlie decides he is going to have some friends over for pizza. He ...
- math - A class is. Planning. A. Party. A pizza restaurant cuts. Each. Pizza. ...
- english - Which of the following is the best opening sentence for a business ...
- english - Hey friends i need some help on this . . . . . 1) put there following ...