Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:01pm.
Read each sentence COrrect any misplaced or missing commas. Rewrite the sentence.
The old restored building is downtown.
The old,restored building is downtown.
THe moody grumpy boy is Chris.
The moody,grumpy boy is Chris.
Alyssa brought those, delicious muffins.
Alyssa brought those delicious muffins.
The plain humble cottage is quite cozy.
The plain,humble cottage is quite cozy.
The game was short exiciting, and close.
The game was short,exciting and close.
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:02pm
All are correct except the last one.
- English - Jerald, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:03pm
The game was short, exciting,and close.
- English - Jerald, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:05pm
I'm wearing my new, red sweater.
I'm wearing my new red sweater.
The loud, jarring, music is annoying.
The loud, jarring music is annoying.
Come to our grand glorious celebration!
Come to our grand, glorious celebration!
Those big ugly bugs are everywhere.
Those big, ugly bugs are everywhere.
I need a warm, lined, jacket with a hood
I need a warm, lined jacket with a hood
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:13pm
- English - Jerald, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:16pm
Thank you ms Sue! :D
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:23pm
You're welcome, Jerald. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English (Commas) - Do you use commas before and after a name. For example, If ...
- English Grammar - This school building is 37 years old. This is a 37-year-old ...
- English - They went to a big supermarket downtown. It was noisy there. (Q1: What...
- English - That building, now owned by Mrs. Bly, was once an old school. Have you...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 10:41am. 1. When is ...
- physics - Consider a boy standing on a building that is 500m height and another...
- English - SIMPLE SENTENCE-> Complex Sentence How can i make a complex ...
- English - 1. When is Chris's homework due? 2. When is Chris' homework due? (...
- English - Since I no longer maintain an office downtown for working on this kind...
- English - Please check my answers! Thanks :) 1. In Yeats’s poem “The Second ...