Posted by Jerald on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 6:43pm.
Reach each sentence if it is correct write c. if it has an error in commas, put the word in () that should be followed by a comma and add the comma
The cafeteria is serving chicken soup vegetable stew, or chilli.
chicken soup in () and a comma after soup
Mom ordered a book for herself, curtains for the kitchen, and a desk for me.
Mrs.Winston sews, crochets and knits many things as gifts.
crochets in () and a comma after crochets
Baseball gymnastics, and soccer are offered by the park district.
Baseball in () and a comma after baseball
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 6:45pm
English - Jerald, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 6:48pm
Are you getting a calico a Siamese, or a Maine Coon cat?
calico in () and a comma after it
The science fair features space shuttle models, robots, and original experiments.
Would you believe a show with singing and dancing and fireworks!
The drive takes you through the mountains, into a valley, and past a waterfall.
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 6:54pm
All are right.
English - Jerald, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 6:58pm
English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 7:02pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Read each sentence. Put the word in () that should be followed by a ...
- English - Read each sentence. Identify the comma error and put Add or Omit on ...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. After the blizzard subsided. a. sentence structure ...
- ENGLISH HELP - What needs to be done to correct the following sentence? Queen ...
- Language Arts - Identify the correct statement. A) When a complex sentence ...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. After the snowstorm subsided, the anxious people ...
- Help please--English - How would you punctuate this sentence correctly? Little ...
- English: Commas - Do you need to put a comma after the word, "suddenly?" I have ...
- Language Arts - Having some trouble on the comma rule with the word "usually". ...
- english - Q3. Identify whether the word groups are fused sentence, comma splice ...