Posted by King on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 3:09pm.
Who organized trade in medieval cities and towns? (2 points)
What is a fief? (2 points)
a ruler of the Franks
a ruler in Charlemagne's empire
land given in exchange for loyalty
a Viking warrior
Christians and Muslims wanted to control the Holy Land because (2 points)
of the region's gold mines.
they needed supplies for their armies.
it had valuable water resources.
they believed it was a sacred place.
All of the following advances in technology contributed to the Age of Exploration EXCEPT (2 points)
the mariner's compass.
How did Peter the Great change Russia? (2 points)
He reduced its land holdings.
He modernized the army.
He sold its seaports to raise money.
He destroyed its industry.
Which statement describes the thinking of the Enlightenment? (2 points)
The power of reason is most important.
Scientific ideas must fit religious beliefs.
Only God knows how the world works.
Faith is more important than science.
What was one cause of the English Civil War? (2 points)
Elizabeth was a bad queen.
William and Mary were Catholic.
Henry VIII refused to marry.
Charles I did not recognize Parliament's power.
What event helped to cause World War II? (2 points)
the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
the decline of nationalism
the German invasion of Poland
the end of serfdom in Russia
Why did the Cold War end? (2 points)
The Korean War began.
Nations took sides.
Communism in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union collapsed.
The members of NAFTA are (2 points)
the U.S. and Mexico.
the U.S. and Canada.
Canada and Mexico.
The U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Social Studies - Jman, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 3:11pm
Hey, are in connections. I took this test last year.
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 5:08pm
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Social Studies - melissa bowers, Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 5:54pm
So what's the answers
- Social Studies - ms.sue and jman are dicks, Monday, October 19, 2015 at 1:18pm
ey your dick mot@#!fuc!#
- Social Studies - anonymous, Monday, October 19, 2015 at 1:23pm
help me asap I have it today
- Social Studies - anonymous, Monday, October 19, 2015 at 1:34pm
can u answer them on SS HeLP PLZ I posted them
- Social Studies - regan , Monday, October 19, 2015 at 3:54pm
2-land given in exchange for loyalty
3-they believed it was a scared place
5-he modernized his army
6-dont know yet
7-charles I didn't recognize parliament power
8-the german invasion of Poland
- Social Studies - mary, Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 10:12pm
what are the correct answers?
- Social Studies - Anonymous, Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 12:43pm
- Social Studies - Victoria, Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 12:44pm
- Social Studies - Victoria, Saturday, November 28, 2015 at 1:12pm
I just did the test and got a 100
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Who organized the trade in medieval cities and towns? A.Guilds...
- Social Studies - Who organized trade in medieval cities and towns? (2 points) ...
- Social Studies! Reed? - Who organized trade in medieval cities and towns? (2 ...
- SS HELP PLZ - What is a Fief? A. A ruler of the Franks. B. A ruler in ...
- Social Studies - 1.What group of people organized trade in medieval cities? 2.In...
- Help: Social Studies (Please check my answers) - 1. In the Middle Ages, ...
- social studies - 1. In the Middle Ages, ceremonies such as weddings had to be ...
- knights-european studies - What were knights social class in medieval times?
- physics - A ruler stands vertically against a wall. It is given a tiny impulse ...
- math (ruler) - I need help finding the mesurment in a ruler the little bitty ...