Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2:56pm.
I have 6 more questions do you mind helping me with them? Pretty Please! :(|)
- Steve I have a question - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2:59pm
If you can here they are.
4. 9a – b – 2a – 10b
5. 5(x + 10) + x
6. –4n + 7 + 2n = 1
7. 4(y – 4) = 8
9. Raymond buys bottles of water at $2.10 each and a large pizza at $12.99. The total cost was $21.39. How many bottles of water b did he buy?
10. Suppose you are driving to visit a friend in another state. You are driving 55 miles per hour. You must drive 440 miles total. If you have already driven 275 miles, how long will it take you to reach your destination? Use h to represent the number of hours it will take to reach your destination. Use the equation 55h + 275 = 440
- Steve I have a question - Steve, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 3:18pm
it would have been nice if you had shown that you tried to get the answers. If you have more questions, please show how far you got.
I assume that for these, if there is no equation, you are supposed to just simplify, collecting like terms.
4. rearrange things a bit to get
7a - 11b
5x + 5*10 + x
5x+x + 50
–4n + 7 + 2n = 1
-4n+2n = 1-7
-2n = -6
n = 3
4y - 16 = 8
4y = 24
y = 6
2.10b + 12.99 = 21.39
2.10b = 8.40
b = 4
man, they gave you the equation. just solve for h:
55h = 440-275 = 165
h = 3
- Steve I have a question - to scared 2 tell, Monday, December 9, 2013 at 2:08pm
so would it be the answer with bs or without the bs
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - I had a Bio lab about gel electrophoresis and PCR. for each lab, we ...
- SCIENCE - thanks for helping me on the other questions but i have 1 more... what...
- creative writing- please help - Please help me- I signed up for a creative ...
- Philosophy - Is a person more than a physical body? What is the mind? What is ...
- Math - *Ms. Sue or Reed, please check my other question as well if you have time...
- To shemika - exp/105 personal diminesion of educat - What is your specific ...
- math - Stacy and Steve each have brownies of equal size,as shown. Stacy cuts her...
- science-due tommorow please help!!!!!!!!!! - we are reading catching fire. we ...
- Statistics need help - Need help please on these questions: 1. A poll at Steve's...
- Math - I posted these 2 questions a couple of days ago and although the help I ...