Posted by Bob on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 4:02am.
Sara has twice as much money as Miguel. If she had $6 more. She would have 4/3 as much money as he has. How much money does each have now?
Algebra - Steve, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 4:37am
can't happen. How could she have less than twice as much if she had $6 more?
Check the problem.
Algebra - Bob, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 4:54am
I solved the problem like that:
18/3 =4/3 -6/3x
6 = -2/3x
x = - 9
so Miguel = -9
Sara = -18
Is it correct?
Algebra - Steve, Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 10:02am
you know anybody with a negative age?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Pat had $3. He gets some money from his parents. He now has twice as ...
- Algebra - Pat had $3.he gets some money from his parents .he now has twice as ...
- Singapore Math - Lily and Sara each had an equal amount of money at first. After...
- word problem math - Hank has more money than Joe and Al combined. Joe has ...
- algebra - math: bobby has $14 more than tina while seda has twice as much money ...
- Math - Anne and Katherine are both saving money from their summer jobs to buy ...
- English - 1. I have as many books a Tom has. 2. I have as many books as Tom does...
- Maths - Ari had twice as much money as Rita. After Ari spent $800 and Rita spent...
- algebra - Eric has twice as much money as Marcia, who has $175 less than Laurel...
- math - Web Results For:The ratio of john's money to Peter's money was 4:7 at ...