Posted by Unknown on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 9:45pm.
Zac moved 1/5 of the things from his old bedroom to his new dorm in 32 1/2 minutes.
How long will it take in minutes for him to move all his things to his new dorm room?
I need help with the problem I want to know the equation and how to get the answer. And please tell me the answer!
iMATH! - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 9:53pm
(1/5)x = 32.5
Solve for x
Hint: I'd change 1/5 to its decimal equivalent.
iMATH! - Unknown, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 10:08pm
Is the answer somehow 6 1/2
iMATH! - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 10:12pm
6 1/2 minutes? No!
0.2x = 32.5
x = 32.5 / 0.2
iMATH! - Anonymous, Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 4:47pm
iMATH! - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 7:20pm
Connie rode the roller coaster at the amusement park. After 3 minutes, the ride was 3/4 complete. How long did the entire ride take?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Beth got a job painting dorm rooms at her college. At top speed, she ...
- statistics - The Acme Company has developed a new battery. The engineer in ...
- science - If the half-life of a 20.0g is known to be 24 minutes, how long will ...
- statistics - At a local manufacturing plant, employees must complete new machine...
- Math - Tom can clean the living room in 45 minutes. Wally can clean it in 30 ...
- ALGEBRA 1 - You practice playing your guitar every day. You spend 15 minutes ...
- math - a person can copy the final exam in 28 minutes using a new copy machine. ...
- Statistics - At a local manufacturing plant, employees must complete new machine...
- algebra 1 - Guitar Practice You practice playing your guitar every day. You ...
- science - While rearranging a dorm room a student does 286 J of work to move a ...