Posted by Sarah on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 7:47pm.
How can you use 4x7 to find 8x7? find the product. I don't understand this how can i expect my 3rd grader to understand.
- math 3rd grade - Rylee, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 7:53pm
28 x2 = 56
Tell ur 3rd grader that double of 4x7 (28) will equal to 8x7 (56)
hope this helps :)
- math 3rd grade - allison, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 8:05pm
Well see 4x7 doubled is well 28+28=56 so 4x7 doubled is equal to 8x7 hope this helps
- math 3rd grade - kriti, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 12:19am
4 x 7 = 28
Double of 4 is 8, so we will double 28
(4x2) x 7 = (28x28)
(4+4) x 7 = (28+28) answer 56)
- math 3rd grade - checker, Monday, January 21, 2013 at 10:16pm
- math 3rd grade - shiane, Wednesday, January 29, 2014 at 5:19pm
- math 3rd grade - NOBLE, Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 4:46am
WHAT IS THE HIGEST COMMON FRACTION OF 16 AND 20.
- math 3rd grade - cody, Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 2:09pm
- math 3rd grade - Abcd, Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 9:20pm
Sarah ordered a veggie pizza she ate 3 slices of the veggie pizza how many factions of the veggie pizza are left over
- math 3rd grade - Anonymous, Monday, November 2, 2015 at 8:40pm
The answer is 56
- math 3rd grade - Kirito , Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 10:06pm
Kids should learn on their own
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade math - Writing in math, how would a 3rd grader explain how to use ...
- English - How would a 3rd grader classify this sentence using s, scs and scv? ...
- 3RD GRADE MATH - NAME 2 SMALLER ARRAYS YOU CAN USE TO FIND THE PRODUCT. 8X6=
- 3rd grade, social studies - What is the "Middle Period" of China? Where can I ...
- 3rd grade - Please help me to rhyming words. The word is sleep. And I need to ...
- 3rd grade math - sara is making birthday cards. she takes 1 hour to make 5 cards...
- 3rd grade Math - Actual question on homework."EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BREAK APART ...
- school math 3rd grader - how to find solution to subtraction problem without ...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade - Would you use a benchmark of 1,000 to estimate the number of shoes ...