Posted by Jerald on Monday, November 26, 2012 at 6:22pm.
The ratio of the width to the height of most television screens is 4 to 3. If a television screen is 28 inches wide how tall would the screen be?
The ratio of girls to boys in Mrs.Hughes classes is 9 to 10. If there are 81 girls in her glasses how many boys are there?
The ratio of baseball cards to football cards in Jason's collection is 6 to 5. If Jason has 540 baseball cards how may football cards does he have?
- Math - Reiny, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 6:30pm
all are correct
- Math - Jerald, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 6:32pm
The ratio of football players to basketball players at the high school is 12 to 5. If there are 45 basketball players how many football players does the high school have?
- Math - Reiny, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 6:40pm
F : B = 12 : 5
= ? : 45
what happened to the 5 in the first ratio? it was multiplied by 9, so we have to multiply the 12 by 9
= 108 : 45
You are correct again, but please don't tag on a new question in the replies. Post it as a new question.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Buisness Math - You are interested in purchasing a wide-screen television set ...
- math - You are interested in purchasing a wide-screen television set at Target...
- Geometry - I don't know if this is the place to put it but anyways Complete each...
- math - A computer monitor is 20 inches wide. The aspect ratio, which is the ...
- ALGEBRA - The size of a television is given by the length of the diagonal of the...
- algebra - A television screen measures 32 inches diagonally, and its aspect ...
- Gr. 8 Math- angles - Kendra has recently purchased a 27-inch flat screen ...
- Algebra - I have to explain how I might apply rational expression to my everyday...
- Algebra 1 - The size of a computer monitor is given by the length of the ...
- Math - A flat screen television is sized depending on the length of the diagonal...