Posted by Kristi on Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 9:59pm.
step by step, fraction answer
Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 10:09pm
-90/7 + 126/7 = 36/7 = 5 1/7
Math - Kristi, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 10:19pm
How did you get 36/7 Ms. Sue?
Math - Kristi, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 10:20pm
by solving at hand?
Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 10:25pm
I changed 18 to a fraction with the same denominator.
7 * 18 = 126
Then I subtracted 90/7 from 126/7
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- two step equation-fraction - I need step by step how to get the answer, I have ...
- math - need step by step on how we get the answer Uninsured Americans In 2005, ...
- ALGEBRA HELP - When solving the equation, what property was used to go from step...
- Quick math help - In which step below does a mistake first appear in simplifying...
- Math PLEASE HELP NOW - simplify the expressions... 1. (x^3)^5 2. (y^4)^5 3. 4^8/...
- Algebra 1--Step-by-Step - Can someone show me how to solve these step-by-step? ...
- aps - There are 26 step on flpor at the time saad comes down two step imad step ...
- Algebra help - f(x)=x^3-4x^2-x+4 How do I find the x-intercept for this? This is...
- two step equation-fraction - please help me step by step thanks 4+m/3=5/6
- chemistry step by step for me thank a lot - What is the weight of ca(oh)2 ...