Posted by witazza on Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 5:23pm.
1) a bus drove 65 km/h. how far did it travel in 3 hours?
2) a bird fly at 8 m/s. how far can it travel in 10 seconds?
3) a snail can creep along at 5 cm/min. how can it travel in an hour?
4)an narrow flying at 94 m/s struck the target in 1.8 s. how far away was the target?
5) a car traveled 100 km in 2 hrs. what was the speed?
6) a boy swam 75 m in 3 min. what was the speed?
7)a bicycle traveled 60 km in 4 hrs. what was the speed?
8) a girl walked 50 km in 10 hours. what was her speed?
9) a bus traveled 369 km in 4.5 hrs. what was its speed?
- unified science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 5:24pm
Which of these problems don't you understand?
- unified science - witazza, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 5:29pm
i dont understand any of them
- unified science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 5:50pm
I'll show you two. Then you can try the rest.
1) 65 * 3 = 195 km
5) 100 / 2 = 50 km/h
- unified science - witazza, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 6:06pm
thank you :)
- unified science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 6:23pm
You're welcome. If you post your answers to the other problems, I'll be glad to check them for you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 12 Grade Physics - A bird accelerates from 15 m/s,north to 25 m/s,south in 8 ...
- physics - a bus moving at 20m/s slows at a rate of 4m/s each second. how far ...
- math - A bus travel an interstate highway at an average speed of 85 km/hours. ...
- PHYSICS - 1.) A bird can fly 20 km/h. How long does it take to fly 12 km? 2.) If...
- Maths - Thato caught 4 snails and placed them all in the same small circle on ...
- maths - How far does a train travel going at 20mph for 45 seconds? And har far ...
- Math - A bus is traveling at 79.7 kilometers Er hour east, how far does the bus ...
- Math - 2 birds fly from their nest to get to a certain spot(food) in a straight ...
- space - 2 birds fly from their nest to get to a certain spot(food) in a straight...
- science - (A)A runner is jogging at a steady 7.7 km/hr. when the runner is 3.9 ...