Posted by tesj on Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 12:33pm.
1. Which of the following examples of dialogue shows the correct punctuation? (1 point)
Madison said, "we should all go to the hardware store".
Madison said, "We should all go to the hardware store."
Madison said "We should all go to the hardware store."
2. Which of the following statements about a short story plot is not true? (1 point)
The plot has a beginning, middle, and end.
The plot is when and where the story takes place.
The plot usually starts with a problem and ends with a solution.
3. Which of the following devices might you use in the drafting stage of a short story to give clues about an event that will occur later in the story? (1 point)
story within a story
are these the answers????
- reading - tesj, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 12:34pm
im finna upload the answer i think they r
- reading - tesj, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 12:37pm
- reading - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 12:39pm
Your first answer is wrong. The other two are correct.
- reading - tesj, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 12:41pm
umm is 1. b again but how could all the answers be b
- reading - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 1:03pm
Yes, b is the answer for all three.
- reading - a pearson, Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 7:04pm
- reading - Nina, Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 2:13pm
Yes, i did c for number too but it turned out to be a b the other were correct they are all b.
Trust me, if you don't trust me get it incorrect and see I was telling the truth.
- reading - coolin, Monday, December 16, 2013 at 12:59am
its (A) (B) (B)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade English Ms. Sue please - 1. Which of the following examples of ...
- history - What set up regional courts for the U,S with 16 judges and other ...
- English - 1. "He is very nice," said Bill. 2. " How nice he is!" Bill said. 3. "...
- science - A locomotive train is on its way from Chicago, IL to Madison, WI. The...
- Bio - A locomotive train is on its way from Chicago, IL to Madison, WI. The trip...
- History - Can someone help me with these 2 questions please? thanks!! :) 1. Why ...
- english - Question #1 Is the following sentence written correctly? Yes or no? 1...
- English - I can't understand the whole thing that he said. (What is the meaning...
- Social Studies - Why did Madison think the federalism will prevent problems? --&...
- To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue you know the English paragraph I was working on right, well...