July 3, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, November 25, 2012
, Sunday, November 25, 2012 at 12:52pm
Do you want to multiply?
12x^3y^2 - 8xy
Answer this Question
college implicit HELP!
- I WANNA KNOW I'M DOING RIGHT. Find the slope of the ...
- so i suppose to find slope. i have trouble this problem. my...
- -y^3(2x^2y-4xy^2)=-2x^2y^4+4xy^6 *is this correct.? No, in ...
- (2x + 5y)(3x^2 - 4xy + 2y^2) = 6x^3 - 8xy + 4xy^2 + 15x^2y - 20xy^2 + ...
exact differential equation
- Implicit diff. y^2 + 4xy +4y^2=40 2yy'+ _______ + 8y*y=0 I am ...
- the other one came out wrong. 8x^2y^-2 (4xy^2)^-1 ________ . ...
- want to know if this right simplify and show all work -3x^2+4xy+7y^2+2...
- 4xy+2k for x=3,y=-4 and k=5
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.