Posted by John on Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 8:14am.
differentiate x^2ex^2 W.R TO X
- maths - Steve, Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 10:49am
if y = uv, y' = u'v + uv'
if v = e^w, v' = e^w w'
here we have u=x^2, v=e^w, w=x^2
y' = 2x e^x^2 + x^2 (2x) e^x^2
= 2x e^x^2 (x^2 + 1)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Calculus - First Derivative - Original Equation: f(x) = e^(-x) - e^(-2x) Did I ...
- trigo help! - 1. differentiate cos(3/x) 2. differentiate sin(4/x) 3. ...
- Maths - Differentiate: y = In ( (x+3) / (x^2) )
- Maths differentiation - Differentiate (ln(ax+b))^n
- Maths (differentiation) - Differentiate Y = 1/SinX^2
- maths - differentiate and find the cordinates of 2x/(1+x^2)^2
- maths - differentiate y = tan^2(3x) + sec^2(3x)
- Calculus - I'm having problems with this one. Can't get the right answer. ...
- maths - DIFFERENTIATE FROM FIRST PRINCIPLES (I)3X (ii)X^2+2X+3 (iii)1/x^2
- Maths Differentiation - Hi, please help! How do i do this? differentiate (2ax^2...