Posted by Odesa on Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 4:18am.
Name the following crystallographic features below using proper crystallographic notation.
The wrong answer as far I known in Image One:[(1/2)(1/2ˉ)1ˉ] Image 2:(1ˉ02) is not the Right Answer. Any idea what it is!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Name the following crystallographic features below using proper ...
- Chem - Carbonyl fluoride, COF2, is an important intermediate for organic ...
- math - Evaluate ( ˉ 6³) + 0 ( ˉ2)² Choose the best answer from the ...
- Chemistry - A 1.00-kg sample of Sb2S3(s) and a 10.0-g sample of H2(g) are ...
- chemistry - Metal Specific Heat (J/g-C) Al (s) 0.900 Au(s) 0.129 Cu(s) 0.385 Fe(...
- math Ms. Sue please ASAP - 3. Find the surface area for a cylinder with a height...
- Math - Solve each question xˉ² = 4
- math - Solve each equation xˉ² = 4
- Chem - the absolute temperature of the gas at which 3.33 10-3 mol occupies 246 ...
- Trigonometry/ Please Help - Find two exact values of sin(cosˉ¹√5/6)