Posted by me on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 2:51pm.
1. Who organized trade in medieval cities and towns? (2 points)
2. What is a fief? (2 points)a ruler of the Franks
a ruler in Charlemagne's empire
land given in exchange for loyalty
a Viking warrior
3. Christians and Muslims wanted to control the Holy Land because (2 points)
*of the region's gold mines.
*they needed supplies for their armies.
*it had valuable water resources.
*they believed it was a sacred place.
4. All of the following advances in technology contributed to the Age of Exploration EXCEPT (2 points)
*the mariner's compass.
5. How did Peter the Great change Russia? (2 points)
*He reduced its land holdings.
*He modernized the army.
*He sold its seaports to raise money.
*He destroyed its industry.
6. Which statement describes the thinking of the Enlightenment? (2 points)
*The power of reason is most important.
*Scientific ideas must fit religious beliefs.
*Only God knows how the world works.
*Faith is more important than science.
I ONLY NEED HELP WITH 1-6 not number 2 thogh
7. What was one cause of the English Civil War? (2 points)
*Elizabeth was a bad queen.
*William and Mary were Catholic.
*Henry VIII refused to marry.
*Charles I did not recognize Parliament's power.
8. What event helped to cause World War II? (2 points)
*the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
*the decline of nationalism
*the German invasion of Poland
*the end of serfdom in Russia
9. Why did the Cold War end? (2 points)
*The Korean War began.
*Nations took sides.
*Communism in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union collapsed.
10. The members of NAFTA are (2 points)
*the U.S. and Mexico.
*the U.S. and Canada.
*Canada and Mexico.
*The U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- social studys - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 2:55pm
Please make an effort to help yourself before posting questions. Then we'll be glad to check your answers.
Have you read your text assignment three times?
The first time you read a chapter, read it quickly, mentally noting the sections and the highlights.
The second time, read slowly and carefully. Take good notes.
The third time, reread it along with your notes to make sure you've noted the key ideas.
- social studys - me, Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 3:10pm
look lady i need evry test don by to moro i only need help with 1,3,4,5,6 u can tell im diong the best i can. i dont need to read it all over agen thank u by
- social STUDIES - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 3:17pm
- social studys - That guy, Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 10:23pm
well that rude
- social studys - This Girl, Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 2:46pm
yes it is, wait what are you talking about?
- social studys - lucy browne, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 3:44pm
bluber bluber lol
- social studys - lucy browne, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 3:45pm
bluber bluber lol
- social studys - This Girl, Monday, November 26, 2012 at 7:20pm
- social studys - d, Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 1:10pm
Answer this Question
Social Studies - Who organized trade in medieval cities and towns? (2 points) ...
soicial studys - 1. When were the Middle Ages? (1 point)before medieval times ...
knights-european studies - What were knights social class in medieval times?
History - Describe the role of guilds in the trade and production of goods. How ...
Europe - Describe the role of guilds in the trade and production of goods. How ...
History - What problems did medieval towns face? How did medieval europeans ...
social studies - What can individuals do to promote tolerance and reduce ...
History - I'm doing a project on Medieval nights- please help! How did ...
social studies - Locate and identify 10 important cities and towns on or around ...
AP World History - Provide me tips on how to complete the change over time essay...
For Further Reading