Posted by Mikey on Monday, November 19, 2012 at 9:53pm.
If an objects vbr is 6.32N/sc what is its mass? I'm so stuck...:((((
Physics HARD - PhysicsPro, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 9:56pm
Remember the .bbn is equal to the percent factor of the function by 9x or inversely with y9.
Physics HARD - Mikey, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 10:00pm
Thank you!!! Why is t.ri = vbr and not just tri?
Physics HARD - PhysicsPro, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 10:16pm
Factor out .bbn and vbr and solve with tri the decimal place is moved one.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - In DESPERATE NEED OF HELP!!! An object of mass m = 10 kg and speed v...
- physics - Two objects attract each other with a gravitational force of magnitude...
- Physics - If the gravitational force between objects of equal mass is 2.30x10^-8...
- physics - The mass of the heavier block is 28 kg and the mass of the lighter ...
- physics - questoins asked in a physics lesson which i find hard to answer: 1) do...
- physics - Assume that you have two objects, one with a mass of 5 kg and the ...
- Science - Heat flows in which direction? A)from solid objects to liquids B)from ...
- Physics - Does anyone know how to find the electric force of two objects if I ...
- Physics - Two objects x and y with a total mass od 2.5 x 10^3 kg are joined ...
- Physics - It can be said that acceleration is not affected by the mass of the ...