Posted by tesj on Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 7:14pm.
11. Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point)True
12. Your body does not use energy when you sleep.
13. People with anorexia nervosa eat large amounts of food and then purge. (1 point)True
14. Your body image is the way others see your body. (1 point)True
15. In order to grow and develop, your body needs proteins. (1 point)True
16. The two kinds of carbohydrates are simple and complex. (1 point)True
17. Iron is a vitamin that helps make red blood cells. (1 point)True
18. Foods high in sugar are often low is other nutrients.
19. The small intestine is the last stop for any food the body cannot digest. (1 point)True
20. One key way to keep your digestive and excretory systems healthy is to drink enough water. (1 point)True
- health i mean - tesj, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 7:15pm
- helath help - PsyDAG, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 3:11pm
We do not do your homework for you. Although it might take more effort to do the work on your own, you will profit more from your effort. We will be happy to evaluate your work though.
Do you have a textbook you can consult?
I'll give you one answer.
14. Although it may be influenced by the way others react toward you, your body image is the way you see yourself.
- helath help - tesj, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 8:22pm
i don't have a tet book
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- health - if i put a .... that's what ithink the answer is may u checkitin tell ...
- health help me - 1. Starches and sugars that provide energy (1 point)kidneys ...
- helth - 1. Health related factors refer to coordination, agility, power, speed, ...
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks - True/False Indicate whether the ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...
- Health - 1.)It is important to choose simple carbohydrates for breakfast to get ...
- science questions true or false! - 5. Air is a good conductor of heat. (1 point...
- Health ASAP - 12. Spinach and other leafy green vegetables are nutrient-dense ...