Posted by lee on Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 4:58pm.
Has anyone read Kate Chopin is so could you check my answers?
1. When Mrs. Sommers leaves to go shopping, she forgets
to take money.
her daughter Mag’s size.
her preferred store.
to eat lunch.*****
2. The resolution of a story should
build to the climax of the story.
describe the setting of the story.
set up the problems faced by the main character.
settle the conflict of the story.*****
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for preposterous?
True or False
4. Kate Chopin's characters are primarily women who want independence.
5. Kate Chopin wants readers to feel morbid about Mrs. Sommer's behavior in "A Pair of Silk Stockings."
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 5:14pm
I agree with your answers.
- english - lee, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 5:15pm
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 5:17pm
- english - NANA, Monday, November 19, 2012 at 1:30am
CORRECT JUST TOOK THE QUIZ! THANK YOU :)
- english - josh, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 12:48pm
I also agree with yours.
- english - Jean, Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 8:33pm
number 4 is true!
- english - me, Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 3:53pm
just took the quiz! and yeppers they were all right!! thanks!:D
Answer this Question
- english - In "A Pair of Silk Stockings," the silk stockings are a symbol of A. ...
- The Short Story Part 2 - In a "Pair of Silk Stockings",the silk stockings are a ...
- Literature - short story - In "A Pair of Silk Stockings," the silk stockings are...
- what do you think this is asking... - For English, I have an assignment that ...
- Algebra - Mr. Zerman went shopping. In the first store he spent half of his ...
- english - do you agree with what the writer has said in "the story of an hour" ...
- english-1B - Is the climax on "The Story of an Hour by Kate Chopin artistically ...
- English - What Connects the works from Stephen Crane to Kate Chopin? This is the...
- English - 1. If you want to buy books, to which floor do you have to go? - I ...
- english - I need help writing a paper. It's on the short story "the blind man" ...