posted by lee on .
Has anyone read Kate Chopin is so could you check my answers?
1. When Mrs. Sommers leaves to go shopping, she forgets
to take money.
her daughter Mag’s size.
her preferred store.
to eat lunch.*****
2. The resolution of a story should
build to the climax of the story.
describe the setting of the story.
set up the problems faced by the main character.
settle the conflict of the story.*****
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for preposterous?
True or False
4. Kate Chopin's characters are primarily women who want independence.
5. Kate Chopin wants readers to feel morbid about Mrs. Sommer's behavior in "A Pair of Silk Stockings."
I agree with your answers.
CORRECT JUST TOOK THE QUIZ! THANK YOU :)
I also agree with yours.
number 4 is true!
just took the quiz! and yeppers they were all right!! thanks!:D