Posted by Kate on Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 1:56pm.
Q: An igneous intrusion cuts through three layers of sedimentary rock. which rock is the youngest? and why?
A) the igneous intrusion
B) the top layer of sedimentary rock
C) the middle layer of sedimentary rock
D) the bottom layer of sedimentary rock
7th grade science - Kate, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 1:58pm
Can someone please help me out with this question by explaining why that answer choice is the answer to this question. Thank you for your time and help.
7th grade science - Kate, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 2:12pm
7th grade science - Kate, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 2:41pm
7th grade science - sk, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 2:48pm
7th grade science - Kate, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 4:05pm
7th grade science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 5:06pm
7th grade science - ashley, Monday, December 10, 2012 at 8:57pm
in case you have not figured out the answer yet the answer is D.The bottom layer of the sedimentary rock.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science HELP!!!! - 1.To study a rock sample, geologists observe the rock's ...
- science - According to the rock cycle, which of the following transitions are ...
- SCIENCE PPPLLLLLSSSSS HELP!!!!!!!!!! - Which of the following forms when igneous...
- science - w YoState, most of the surface bedrock was formed as a result of which...
- 7th grade science - 1) a classmate states that igneous rock must always become ...
- Earth Science - 4. Which statement best describes an igneous intrusion? ...
- earth - #40 which type of rock is a result of a rock changing by heat and ...
- earth science - hi im supposed to create a children’s story about Roger the Rock...
- Science - 3. Through which process will metamorphic rock and igneous rock change...
- Science - A classmate states that igneous rock must always become a sedimentary ...