Posted by HELP ME on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:20pm.
1. What does the Wool Pooh represent to Kenny?
(1 point)a nightmare
3. Which two characters engage in a power struggle in the story?
(1 point)Rufus and Larry Dunn
Rufus and Cody
Byron and Momma
Joey and Dad
4. Why is Kenny convinced, at first, that Joey was injured in the bombing? (1 point)he saw her enter the church just before the bomb exploded
Grandma Sands told him there was a terrible explosion at the church during Sunday school
the Wool Pooh told Kenny that Joey had been injured
Kenny enters the church and sees a black patent-leather shoe that looks like Joey’s shoe
5. Which of the following explain why Momma plans the trip to Birmingham so carefully: (1 point)the family is on a budget and she wants to monitor when and where they stop during the trip
Momma is nervous about the Brown Bomber making it to Arkansas
Momma is afraid that the children will be bored and restless during the long car ride
Dad has asked her to help play records in the car
6. Which of the following expressions does Kenny use frequently? (1 point)Three, two, one, blast off!
Ready, aim, fire!
- reading help me pls :( - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:23pm
I have no knowledge of what you've read.
- reading help me pls :( - Nina, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:23pm
Don't you need to have read the book or story to do these questions?
- reading help me pls :( - HELP ME Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:24pm
oh i know the last one though i just need some help
- reading help me pls :( - HELP ME Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:25pm
yea i have the book nina i forgot it cause it took weeks for this to come in i had moved on
- reading help me pls :( - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 10:19pm
So -- you'd rather cheat than reread the book??
- reading help me pls :( - i need help on those questons too., Friday, February 22, 2013 at 12:37pm
someone help us!!!
- reading help me pls :( - Anonymous, Friday, October 4, 2013 at 1:44pm
3. Bryon and momma
5. The family is on a budget and she wants to monitor when and where they stop during the trip
6. Ready, aim, fire!
That is it though.....hope this helps!!
- reading help me pls :( - Charlesmcpherson, Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 1:08pm
- reading help me pls :( - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 2:11pm
you got this from a quiz in connexus didn't you
- reading help me pls :( - lol :), Friday, January 24, 2014 at 11:38am
i go to connexus
- reading help me pls :( - Tyrixx, Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 8:56pm
In the Watson's Go To Birmingham. How does Christopher Paul Curtis show that Kenny is not "all good" and Byron is not "all bad".
Answer this Question
Language arts - Which two characters engage in a power struggle in the story? (1...
writing - This book is called "The Most Dangerous Game" My question is, Whitney ...
Reading - Some readers suggest that the "weak" character in Of Mice and Men ...
MATH - A garment company makes two types of woolen sweaters and can produce a ...
LA PLS HELP!!!!! (check my work) - 1. What causes Brer Lion to be tied to a ...
english - One way we get to know characters is to want to avoid the most. Select...
DRAGONWINGS NOVEL, PLS HELP - ok, i understand nobody knows this book but even ...
English - In the following paragraph where are the linking verbs? And is the ...
English - I am reading "The crisis, No.1" now. What does this sentences mean "...
chemistry - A sound power level reading of 127 dB was taken near a construction ...