Posted by HELP ME on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:20pm.
1. What does the Wool Pooh represent to Kenny?
(1 point)a nightmare
3. Which two characters engage in a power struggle in the story?
(1 point)Rufus and Larry Dunn
Rufus and Cody
Byron and Momma
Joey and Dad
4. Why is Kenny convinced, at first, that Joey was injured in the bombing? (1 point)he saw her enter the church just before the bomb exploded
Grandma Sands told him there was a terrible explosion at the church during Sunday school
the Wool Pooh told Kenny that Joey had been injured
Kenny enters the church and sees a black patent-leather shoe that looks like Joey’s shoe
5. Which of the following explain why Momma plans the trip to Birmingham so carefully: (1 point)the family is on a budget and she wants to monitor when and where they stop during the trip
Momma is nervous about the Brown Bomber making it to Arkansas
Momma is afraid that the children will be bored and restless during the long car ride
Dad has asked her to help play records in the car
6. Which of the following expressions does Kenny use frequently? (1 point)Three, two, one, blast off!
Ready, aim, fire!
- reading help me pls :( - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:23pm
I have no knowledge of what you've read.
- reading help me pls :( - Nina, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:23pm
Don't you need to have read the book or story to do these questions?
- reading help me pls :( - HELP ME Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:24pm
oh i know the last one though i just need some help
- reading help me pls :( - HELP ME Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 9:25pm
yea i have the book nina i forgot it cause it took weeks for this to come in i had moved on
- reading help me pls :( - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 10:19pm
So -- you'd rather cheat than reread the book??
- reading help me pls :( - i need help on those questons too., Friday, February 22, 2013 at 12:37pm
someone help us!!!
- reading help me pls :( - Anonymous, Friday, October 4, 2013 at 1:44pm
3. Bryon and momma
5. The family is on a budget and she wants to monitor when and where they stop during the trip
6. Ready, aim, fire!
That is it though.....hope this helps!!
- reading help me pls :( - Charlesmcpherson, Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 1:08pm
- reading help me pls :( - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 2:11pm
you got this from a quiz in connexus didn't you
- reading help me pls :( - lol :), Friday, January 24, 2014 at 11:38am
i go to connexus
- reading help me pls :( - Tyrixx, Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 8:56pm
In the Watson's Go To Birmingham. How does Christopher Paul Curtis show that Kenny is not "all good" and Byron is not "all bad".
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Language arts - Which two characters engage in a power struggle in the story? (1...
- computers - 1. It is important to include voice and point of view in writing ...
- LA PLS HELP!!!!! (check my work) - 1. What causes Brer Lion to be tied to a ...
- Language - Which of the following plot events occurs as a direct result of the ...
- can someone PLS help me with this DRAGONWINGS book - can someone from ...
- English - I left out the following statements. Could you please check them? Thak...
- English - I forgot to include the following statements. I really hope you can ...
- english help please!! - Which of the following is not a common characteristic of...
- Language Arts - Imagine the plot of the story in which two characters are lost ...
- chemistry - A sound power level reading of 127 dB was taken near a construction ...