reading help me pls :(
posted by HELP ME on .
1. What does the Wool Pooh represent to Kenny?
(1 point)a nightmare
3. Which two characters engage in a power struggle in the story?
(1 point)Rufus and Larry Dunn
Rufus and Cody
Byron and Momma
Joey and Dad
4. Why is Kenny convinced, at first, that Joey was injured in the bombing? (1 point)he saw her enter the church just before the bomb exploded
Grandma Sands told him there was a terrible explosion at the church during Sunday school
the Wool Pooh told Kenny that Joey had been injured
Kenny enters the church and sees a black patent-leather shoe that looks like Joey’s shoe
5. Which of the following explain why Momma plans the trip to Birmingham so carefully: (1 point)the family is on a budget and she wants to monitor when and where they stop during the trip
Momma is nervous about the Brown Bomber making it to Arkansas
Momma is afraid that the children will be bored and restless during the long car ride
Dad has asked her to help play records in the car
6. Which of the following expressions does Kenny use frequently? (1 point)Three, two, one, blast off!
Ready, aim, fire!
I have no knowledge of what you've read.
Don't you need to have read the book or story to do these questions?
oh i know the last one though i just need some help
yea i have the book nina i forgot it cause it took weeks for this to come in i had moved on
So -- you'd rather cheat than reread the book??
someone help us!!!
3. Bryon and momma
5. The family is on a budget and she wants to monitor when and where they stop during the trip
6. Ready, aim, fire!
That is it though.....hope this helps!!
you got this from a quiz in connexus didn't you
i go to connexus
In the Watson's Go To Birmingham. How does Christopher Paul Curtis show that Kenny is not "all good" and Byron is not "all bad".