Posted by Katt13unknownchika on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 7:47pm.
he kind of economy that was created in Pittsburgh is called
geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 7:52pm
What is your answer?
geography - Katt13unknownchika, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 7:53pm
i thinbk b and it doesn't say when.. oh wait, i just got this--
Shaken by the collapse of the steel industry, which had provided them with an unshakable sense of identity for more than a century, Pittsburghers hunkered down and built a new economy based on services, medicine, education, and technology. In the process, they transformed their community from one driven by quantity of production into one devoted to quality of life.
'1991 peter Miller
geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 7:59pm
I agree with b.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Art answer check - 1. Ann Hamilton's "Indigo Blue" is an example of what kind of...
- geography - What was the time of greatest population growth in the world? A. ...
- History - a) Which technologies have been pivotal in the development of the ...
- W Hist - a) Which technologies have been pivotal in the development of the ...
- world history - Compare and Contrast the various models of trading post empires ...
- music - The _______ style is an attempt to revive the approach used by composers...
- math - twelve posts stand equidistant along the stadium. starting at the first ...
- Math - A farmer builds a straight fence that's 49 ft. He puts a post every 7ft. ...
- Physics - A motorcycle is travelling at a constant acceleration in a straight ...
- Geometry - I have two post that meet the ground perpendicular and the ground is ...