Posted by kiki on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 6:05pm.
3x^-4+8 when x=2
please help me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mah - factorise (5+9x-2x^2)/ ((x^2-6x+23)^ (5/2))
- mah - 4m^2+12m+9
- mah - What is one half of 3 2/3?
- English - Can you please help me infer about Mah and her past from what she says...
- mah - How do you convert this into a graph 3x-y<or=4
- 6th grade mah - How do I simplify 28% of 64?
- mah - what is the roman numeral for 26? XVVI XXVI LVL XXIV
- Mah - A tent has a square base of side 6m and a height of 4m. How much air does ...
- mah - does the prime factorization using exponents and then add 1 to each ...
- 3rd grade mah - mrs. rothenberg bought a bag of 6 pears for $5.40. what was the ...