Posted by Deborah on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 5:03pm.
In 1960, American scientists raise a serious concern.
D.no change necessary
The word underlined is raise and they want you to identify the correct form of it. I think it would be B. raised
- English - Ms. Sue - mathgeekdude, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 5:05pm
raised...past tense remember
- English - Ms. Sue - Deborah, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 5:08pm
Are you saying it would be C then? Because I thought I was trying to use it in past tense form since they are talking about 1960?? Or were you saying I was correct
- English - Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 5:11pm
No, I don't think what dude means. Your answer B is correct.
- English - Ms. Sue - mathgeekdude, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 5:11pm
it probably would be B.."in 1960, american scientists raiseda serious concern"
"in 1960, american scientists have raised a serious concern"
- English - Ms. Sue - Deborah, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 5:14pm
Thank you - this is a little easier than complex-compounds and simple predicates for me.... :)
- English - Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 16, 2012 at 5:21pm
:-) You're welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Ms. Sue - Her rolls always rise properly. A.risen B.raised C.rised D....
- ENGLISH - I am trying to see if I should use raised or reared when speaking of a...
- engish - Can some check my answers on bottom of each to see if there correct 1....
- MATH - rowan raised $640 in a charity walk last year. This year he raised 15% ...
- Statistics - As part of a fund raising campaign, the 12 members of the governing...
- Reading - Choose two synonyms from the box for each of the three words below. ...
- English - 1. He raised his right hand a little. 2. He raised his right hand a ...
- Math - AV needs to raise 700 dollars for their field trip. They have already ...
- English - 1. She held out her hand. 2. She extended her hand. --------- Are both...
- math - Rowan raised $640 in a chairty walked last year . this year he raised 15 ...