July 30, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, November 15, 2012
two circles intersect at point T.if the small circle has a raduis of 4 and C is the center of the larger circle,then the diameter of the larger circle must be 1]4 2] 8 3] 12 4]16 5] not enough information is given
Answer this Question
math...2 word problems
- Two questions: (1) In a class every boy is friends with...
- Jason drew two circles. the diameter of the larger circle is twice the ...
Please help with circle tangents geometry
- Two circles of different sizes are ...
GEOMETRY INSCRIBED ANGLES MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION
- segment BC is tangent to ...
- Describe the conditions necessary, where circle A has a ...
summer math hw
- one circle has a diameter of 10 inches. a second circle has a ...
MATH HELP PLEASE
- You are given two different circles. The diameter of the ...
- Describe the conditions necessary for the two circles, where circle a...
- (Two concentric circles are shown)The smaller circle's circumference is ...
8th grade math
- circle A has a raduis that is twice the length og the raduis of...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.