Posted by Lourane on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 4:32pm.
387,422 round to the nearest thousand
124,607 round to the nearest ten thousand
111,022 round to the nearest hundred
276,431 round to the nearest ten thousand
- 4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 5:16pm
387,422 = 387,000
124,607 = 120,000
I'll be glad to check your answers for the last two problems.
- 4th grade math - Tyler, Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at 7:19pm
- 4th grade math round off 4,489 to the nearest thousand - jeff, Monday, September 8, 2014 at 10:07pm
- 4th grade math - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 4:06pm
- 4th grade math - samantha, Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 6:54pm
Round 546 round to the ndarest hundred
- 4th grade math - Anonymous, Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 6:13am
5 /5 is 1 not 2 tanga
- 4th grade math - Anonymous, Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 6:14am
- 4th grade math - Shemar, Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 7:45pm
111,022 Round to the nearest hundred thousand
- 4th grade math, Mark Twain - Amarria Taylor, Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 4:43pm
- 4th grade math - kelly, Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 4:09pm
What is 15,454 rounded to the nearest thousand?
- 4th grade math - marin , Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 8:37pm
What is 4,872 to the nearest number
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Round 546 to the nearest ten. Round 5,762 to the nearest hundred. Round ...
- math applications - Round 0.8394263 to the nearest hundred-thousandth. Round the...
- math - When you round 94,872 to the nearest ten thousand = 90,000, then round to...
- math - round to the nearest thousand, nearest hundred, nearest ten 8999
- math - Round to the nearest thousand, nearest hundred, and the nearest ten 7509
- math - 8. in the 2004 presidentail election, 4651 residents of the state of ...
- math - round to the nearest thousand,the nearest hundredand nearest ten
- math - What does round off 3,258 to the nearest ten,hundred ,and thousand mean.
- math - Round to the nearest ten thousand. Add and compare the answers. 16,250 + ...
- math - Round 0.8394263 to the nearest hunderd-thousandth. Is this correct 0....