Posted by nelson on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:18am.
a couple goes out to dinner,wchich costs $45.to the nearest dollar,what should they pay in total,if they tip 15% on the bill? 1] $45 2] $50 3] $51 4] $52 5] $53
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:19am
1.15 * 45 = ?
math - nelson, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:22am
thanks the answer was 3]$ 51
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:26am
math - nelson, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:31am
3 its not correct
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:50am
No. I get $51.75
math - nelson, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 10:19pm
math - jnjnjnj, Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 7:16pm
ose and Sarah went out to lunch and spent $45. How much should they leave in total if they want to leave a 20% tip?
math - calvin, Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 8:33am
A $55 pair of shoes was discounted 15 percent, making the sale price $46.75. The discounted price was then discounted again by 10 percent. Explain how you would find the final price of the shoes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Karen, John , Sue, Tony , and Liz go to dinner. The total bill comes to $...
- math - Len and Kris had dinner in a restaurant. The dinner bill was $18.50. ...
- math 4 grade - A group of four friends went out for dinner. Their subtotal for ...
- math - The Bishop family celebrated a birthday by dining out at a local ...
- consumer math - Tip and Sales tax cause a restaurant bill to____. a. increase b...
- Algebra help URGENT Please? - Chris and five of his friends go out to dinner. ...
- math - A standard tip for a waiter or waitress is between 15% and 20% of the ...
- Math - Four friends went out to dinner.The total bill was 97.38 one of your ...
- math - 12.(4pts) Solve the problem. Round your answer to the nearest tenth of a ...
- Young ScholarsAcademy - Quention and suani went to ray house of food dinner . ...