Posted by nelson on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:12am.
there are twice as many woman as men in the union at global products altogether 84 workers at the plant are union members.how many of them are woman? 1]28 2]32 3]47 4]56 5]61
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:16am
m + 2m = 84
3m = 84
m = 28
28 are men
math - nelson, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:19am
you mean they are 28 woman right
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:22am
there are twice as many women as men
math - nelson, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:24am
ok thanks a lot ms.sue
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 11:27am
You're welcome, Nelson.
math - Mr. Allen, Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 4:17pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math ** - there are twice as many women as men in the union at global products ...
- 12 math - benetley chalk brush manufacturer company has 900 empolyess: are ...
- economics - The Acme Machinery Company is a closed shop. This means that: A....
- Stats - The workers union at a certain university is quite strong. About 94% of ...
- math - the ratio of the number of men to the number of woman working at tommys ...
- History - What union is it ? This union accepted skilled as well as unskilled ...
- history - 5. Public Domain How is the U.S Constitution portrayed in this cartoon...
- math, bobpursley - so how did you say to do part c c) if there is 2 woman and 5 ...
- Social Studies - How did Carnegie's company break the union at the Homestead ...
- World History- (Ms. Sue) - What is the significance of labor union? My answer is...