November 26, 2015
Post a New Question
geometry question proof needed
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Medians AX and BY of Triangle ABC are perpendicular at point G. Prove that AB=CG.
geometry question proof needed -
, Monday, August 3, 2015 at 9:31am
I don't know. I need your help
Answer this Question
- The medial triangle of a triangle ABC is the triangle whose vertices...
- Nobody has an answer for this, so I thought might as well post this ...
- Given a triangle ABC with A(6b,6c) B(0,0) and C (6a,0), prove that ...
Geometry: Ms. Sue or Steve or someone help please?
- Given a triangle ABC with A...
- Write a two column proof. Given CE = CA, EB and AD are medians, Prove...
math please help
- Medians line AX and line BY of triangle ABC are ...
- Can I get help starting this exercise:- Let triangle ABC be such that...
GEOMETRY ONE QUESTION PLEASE HELP!!!!!
- Where is the circumcenter of any given ...
- prove that the distance between any two points inside triangle abc ...
Geometry- how to write proof
- ABC is a right triangle. Angle C is 90 degree. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.