Posted by wan on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 9:41pm.
please explain how to use hundreds chart to answer this queston;WHAT % OF THE NUMBERS ARE MULTIPLES OF BOTH 2 AND 3? i have no idea how to work it out, thanks
- math - Reiny, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 10:17pm
to be divisible by 2 AND by 3, the number must be divisible by 6
number of multiples of 6 for the first 100 numbers
= 100/6 = 16
the first one is 6 , then 12, 18 , .... 96
percentage = 16/100 = 16%
Answer this Question
- math - how to use hundreds chart to answer this;(1)what % of the numbers are ...
- math - From hundreds chart;How to work out what % of the numbers are multiples ...
- MATH - HOW TO USE HUNDREDS CHART TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION;WHat % of the numbers ...
- math - use the hundreds chart to answer this question; what percent of the ...
- math - from hundreds chart,what % of the numbers are multiples of both 2 and 3
- math - how to use hundreds chart for % of the numbers are multiples of 2 and 5?
- math - From hundreds chart,what % of the numbers are multiples of 3 ?
- math - what % of the numbers are multiples of 3 from the hundreds chart
- college - The CIO of ABC Health Care wants you to develop an organizational ...
- 2nd grade math - what is mental math and how does it work. the question is use ...