Posted by Mohammad on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8:15pm.
i doing a compare/contrast essay on character h olden frm novel i read and hamlet. for my thematic statement, do i just talk about one theme or like a mixture of things they've gone through? also what i name this essay? something that fit both characters?
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8:23pm
In your thematic statement, state what is alike and what is different between the two characters.
Your title could be "Holden and Hamlet."
English - Mohammad, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8:31pm
thanks very much ms. sue. thesis and thematic statement are not the same r they? cause teacher said thematic statement be global statement.
i write it like
Life bring upon sadness or happiness through its experiences one faces...either have good effect or bad effect on one?
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8:39pm
I was wrong. Your teacher is right about a thematic statement.
Your thematic statement looks good.
English - Mohammad, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8:54pm
Thanks very much ms. sue :)
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 9:05pm
You're very welcome, Mohammad.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- The Crucible: Thematic Statement - I need a thematic statement from the 3rd and ...
- English - I need a thematic statement from the 3rd and 4th acts of The Crucible...
- Hamlet Essay Thesis - I'm suppose to write an essay on the play Hamlet which ...
- English - Does Hamlet reach enlightenment? I personally think not because he is ...
- English - I have a compare and contrast essay to do, and i need it to be really ...
- English 30-1 - Hi there, i am writing an analytical essay for William ...
- english - i want to ask what be thematic statement? it say write 2 or 3 ...
- English - Hi there could you help me with this question from the novel to kill a...
- Walk to moons - 10.Read the following passage from walk to moons “Everybody is ...
- Essay Help! (please read) - Is their anything else I can add to my conclusion. ...