Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8:08pm.
Squanto was poisoned by the Wampanoag, some people believed at that time. On the way back home from the
Wampanoag he became sick and got a fever. He bleeded from his nose and he died.
(What does 'poisoned' mean here? Did he drink a poisoned beverage? Or did he eat poisoned food?)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - How did the Pilgrims become friends with the Wampanoag?
- Social Studies - Why did the Pilgrims become friends with the Wampanoag?
- social studies - How did the Pilgrims become friends with the Wampanoag?
- social studies - how did the pilgrims become friends with the wampanoag?
- SOCIAL STUDIES - HOW DID THE PILGRAMS BECOME FRIENDS WITH THE WAMPANOAG INDIANS?
- social studies - in what ways did the pilgims and the Wampanoag help ead other? ...
- English - How does Seho look today? He looks unhappy. Do you know why? Yes, I do...
- social studies - squanto and samoset helped the pilgrams at plymouth make a ...
- English - did the wampanoag brung popcorn to the first Thanksgiving feast
- Social Studies - Did art have a religious significance to the Romans because ...