Posted by Greg on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 7:56pm.
I was wondering if I could check my answers with someone. I'm a bit confused with interest. I put stars next to the answers I chose. Thank you.
An interest rate is a special type of (1 point)
How does a compound interest rate differ from a simple interest rate? (1 point)
***Compound interest rates pay more interest over time.
Compound interest rates are calculated only once a year.
Compound interest rates are usually lower than simple interest rates.
Compound interest rates apply to home mortgages only.
Rising demand for a certain type of car will probably lead to (1 point)
lower interest rates for all types of vehicles.
lower interest rates for that type of car.
***higher interest rates for all types of vehicles.
higher interest rates for that type of car.
Rohan has $100.00 that he wants to save in a bank. Bank A offers two types of savings accounts. One has a 5% simple interest rate, and the other has a 4.8% compound interest rate. Bank B also offers two types of savings accounts. One has a 3% simple interest rate, and the other has a 4% compound interest rate. Which account should Rohan choose in order to earn the most interest? (1 point)
Bank A simple interest account
***Bank A compound interest account
Bank B simple interest account
Bank B compound interest account
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - can you please check my answers? 12, 20, and 35 LCM =420 1/3+5/12+4+5=60...
- social studies - 1)An interest rate is a special type of? a. loan b. price c. ...
- Algebra( check my answers) - 1. Juan deposited $200 in a savings account earning...
- Math - Find the finance charge (interest) due on a 9-month loan of $2,400 at a ...
- Finance - Answers for a 10 year us treasury bond has a 3.50 % interest rate, ...
- math - You want to explain to your friend that your bank’s interest rate has ...
- math - Please help iv been stuck on these for two days! 1. Write an expression ...
- math - PLEASE HELP I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! 1. Write an expression to ...
- Personal Finance - Suppose you put in a savings account at an APR of 6% ...
- math - The total amount of interest on a loan of $6,000 for 150 days is 210.50....