Posted by Celeste on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 7:04pm.
ok so this question is to ms. sue
this question says what is the actual height of the living room whose distance is 9/20 inch on the the blue prints???
can u help me please
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 7:07pm
You haven't provided enough information. What is the scale on these blue prints?
math - Celeste, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 7:11pm
that is the exact question it said it doesnt have anything else
math - Celeste, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 7:14pm
ok so on the top it says on a set of blue prints for a new home,the contractor has established a scale that states 1/2 inch=10 feet.
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 7:44pm
1/2 inch = 10 feet
1 inch = 20 feet
9/20 * 20/1 = 180/20 = 9 feet
math - Celeste, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8:10pm
ok thank u figured pout the answer already
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Help!!! On a blue print scale 1/2 inch = 10 feet. How do I figure out the...
- Math Help!! - What is the actual measurments of your room? My answer Height= ...
- Math - The blue print for the Lewis' living room has a scale of 2 inches = 5 ...
- MATH help - A box with no top is to be constructed from a piece of cardboard ...
- Algebra - (This is the info for the question NOT the actual question) A ...
- Math - The second part of the question says compare the ratios. Is Celeste using...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue please only 1 question!!!!! - On a blueprint, 1 inch = 13...
- Maths - A rectangular room 8m long by 5m wide contains 129m square of air. ...
- Math - I have the answer to the first part of the question, which is What is the...
- geometry - A rectangular rug covers the floor in a living room. One of the walls...