Posted by jp on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 6:47pm.
How do you find 81 - 16 using mental math?
- subtraction (math) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 6:54pm
I'd round the numbers to 80 - 15
- subtraction (math) - Delilah, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 6:55pm
Just do the problem in your head, don't use any outside sources like a calculator or a paper/pencil. I would also do like Ms. Sue said - round 81 to 80 and 16 to 15.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do i work this problem 8x25x23 using subtraction in mental math
- Math - what is 8x25x23 in mental math use subtraction
- Math - Using the definition of subtraction to determine the subtraction ...
- math - find the product using mental math and the distributive property for 7(15...
- math - explain how you can find the sum 25+59 using mental math
- 4th grade Math - What is an expression that can be used to find 4 x 275 using ...
- Math - explain how to find 40 x 50 using mental math
- math - Find the sum using mental math 24 + 71 =
- math mental math help - i need to use mental math and the distributive property ...
- MATH 156 - What models can be used to help explain the concepts of addition and ...