Posted by Paul on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 5:01pm.
Paul is making loaves of raisin bread to sell at a fundraising event. The recipe calls for 1/3 cup of raisins for each loaf, and Paul has 3 1/4 cups of raisins
a) How many loaves can Paul make?
b) How many cups of raisins will he have left over?
Go step by step to how to do this question please!!
- math - Paul, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 5:07pm
Somebody answer this please I need to get this i have a test in 20 minutes
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 5:11pm
a. Divide 3 1/4 by 1/3. Remember to use a whole number since you can't have a fraction of a loaf.
b. Subtract the answer from a from 3 1/3
- math - Paul, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 5:12pm
Give me another question for me to answer please i want to make sure i know this
- math - Paul, Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 5:22pm
3 1/4 divided by 1/3
13/4 x 3/1 =
what do i do next?
- math - Jamisha, Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 4:17pm
Paul's Pizzeria sells 45 cheese pizzas and 20 pepperoni pizzas each week.
What is the ratio of cheese pizzas to pepperoni pizzas sold each week by Paul's Pizzeria?
9 : 4
3 : 1
4 : 2
9 : 2
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Paul is making loaves of raisin bread to sell at a fundraising event. The...
- math - Chris is determining the amount of raisins he will use for a raisin bread...
- math - this problem is given me very much difficulty because of the set up and ...
- math - A recipe calls for 2 2/4 cups of raisins, but Julie only has a 1/4 cup ...
- Finite Math - I keep trying to set up this problem to solve it using the Simplex...
- math - A recipe for trail mix calls for 3 cups of raisins and 2 cups of peanuts...
- Math - A recipe for snack mix has a ratio of 2 cups nuts, 4 cups pretzels, and 3...
- Math - A recipe or trail mix calls for 1/4 cups of raisins, 1 1/2 cups of ...
- mathematics - A recipe calls for 2\2\4 cups of raisins But I only have a 1\4 cup...
- math - A recipe for 1 batch of muffin included 2/3 cup of raisins. Ina made 2 1/...