Posted by lee on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 11:42am.
Can someone please explain and help me with this problem.
4. The table shows the annual consumption of cheese per person in the United States for selected years in the 20th century.
What cubic model best fits this data?
y = 每0.0000541x3 + 0.00789x2 每 0.452x 每 1.888
y = 每0.0000541x3 每 0.00789x2 每 0.452x + 1.888
y = 0.00789x3 每 0.0000541x2 + 1.888x + 0.452
y = 0.0000541x3 每 0.00789x2 + 0.452x + 1.888
5. If you were going to use this model to estimate the amount of cheese consumed per person in 1976, would that prediction be considered interpolation or extrapolation?
6. What is the domain of the graph for the data set?
5.027 ≒ domain ≒ 15.485
1908 ≒ domain ≒ 1981
any year in the twentieth century
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - I NEED HELP!! The table shows the annual consumption of cheese people ...
- algebra - Really need help with one problem. The table shows the annual ...
- math - the annual per capita consumption of fresh oranges in pounds in the ...
- statistics - The U.S. Department of Agriculture claims that the mean consumption...
- US History I - Could someone Please Answer this, I'm supposed to write a ...
- calculus - Throughout the 20th century, the yearly consumption of electricity in...
- Math Statistics - The annual per capita consumption of fresh apples (in pounds) ...
- Statistics Math - The annual per capita consumption of fresh apples (in pounds) ...
- college math - biostatistics - hey... first time user and really lost. wondering...
- math - in the united states .154,000,000 tons of garbage are prouduced annually...